To start this course, you must have previously completed all confined water sessions and knowledge development sessions for the PADI Open Water Diver course within the last year
- Having previously completed all academics and pool sessions it is now time to get into the sea.
- Enjoy the first of two day trips and discover the local reefs.
- Over the first two dives practice some of the skills learnt previously during pool and classroom sessions, plus explore the underwater world whilst under the direct supervision of your instructor.
- Enjoy a second day trip with more awesome diving.
- On your final two dives keep practicing your dive skills whilst continuing to admire the wonder and diversity of the reef life.
Dive Site Options
Choose from three options for your dive experience:
- Racha Yai Island - Generally clear water, wonderful marine life with dives in sheltered bays make this an ideal starting place especially for those who are a little nervous. Read more
- Racha Noi and Yai Islands - A great mix of landscapes and marine life in quieter dive spots. Occasionally larger wildlife is spotted here including turtles and large rays. Read more
- Phi Phi Islands - Beautiful scenery both above and below the water with very colourful reefs and a chane of a turtle or a shark. It can sometimes be more challenging to dive here though as the sites are more open to both waves and underwater currents. Read more
Silver Package Price (4 dives in total)
Dives are at Racha Yai Island - 2 dives each day.
- Standard price: 12,900 Baht per student
- 1 student: 10% online discount = 11,610 baht per student
- 2 students: 15% online discount = 10,965 baht per student
- 3 or more students: 20% online discount = 10,320 baht per student
Gold Package Price (5 dives in total)
One day of diving at Racha Yai island (2 dives) plus one day at Racha Noi/Yai islands (3 dives).
- Standard price: 13,700 baht per student
- 1 student: 10% online discount = 12,330 baht per student
- 2 students: 15% online discount = 11,645 baht per student
- 3 or more students: 20% online discount = 10,960 baht per student
Platinum Package Price (6 dives in total)
One day of diving at Racha Noi/Yai islands (3 dives) and one day at Phi Phi islands (3 dives).
- Standard price: 14,500 baht per student
- 1 student: 10% online discount = 13,050 baht per student
- 2 students: 15% online discount = 12,325 baht per student
- 3 or more students: 20% online discount = 11,600 baht per student
What's Included (no hidden extras)
- Private instruction. Read more.
- PADI certification costs.
- Two full day boat trips including complimentary breakfast, lunch, tea, coffee, water, snacks.
- Complimentary transfers to/from hotel from the following towns: Chalong, Kamala, Kata, Karon, Patong, Rawai*.
- Scuba diving equipment use – Owned and maintained by Sharkey Scuba.
- Diving Log book - electronic or paper (one per student)
- Free Dive Accident Insurance – Up to one million baht per student.
*Transfers are also available from other areas around Phuket for a small surcharge. Prices available on request.
Itinerary (all times are approximate)
- Hotel pick ups: 07:00 to 8:00 a.m. depending on place of stay.
- Journey times to/from islands: Racha Yai – 1 ½ hours, Racha Noi – 2 hours, Phi Phi – 2 ½ hours.
- Return times to Chalong pier are as follows: Racha Yai (2 dives) – 15:30, Racha Noi (3 dives) – 17:30, Phi Phi (3 dives) – 18:30.
- Large, modern and spacious dive boats (over 20 metres long).
- General facilities include: lounge areas, dining areas, toilets and fresh water showers.
- Safety equipment includes: life jackets, medical first aid kits and emergency oxygen equipment.
- All meals are freshly cooked on board - mix of Western and Thai buffet.
- Special meals e.g. vegetarian are available on request - please ask when booking.
For bookings or more info please fill in our Information Request Form.