Ever been on a dive holiday but had to miss out on a great site because it was considered too deep for you to go to? Heard of a wreck at 30 metres plus that you'd like to visit but it is beyond your current experience levels. Now is the time to change all that by diving to the maximum depth limits for recreational divers of 40 metres whilst being aware of the risks and understanding the procedures to follow to ensure a safe dive. The course includes insights into nitrogen narcosis, the effects of pressure on objects and colour loss.
Dive Site Options
Choose from four options for your dive experience:
- Racha Yai Island - Generally clear water, wonderful marine life with dives in sheltered bays make this an ideal starting place especially for those who are a little nervous. Read more
- Racha Noi and Yai Islands - A great mix of landscapes and marine life in quieter dive spots. Occasionally larger wildlife is spotted here including turtles and large rays. Read more
- Phi Phi Islands - Beautiful scenery both above and below the water with very colourful reefs and a chane of a turtle or a shark. It can sometimes be more challenging to dive here though as the sites are more open to both waves and underwater currents. Read More
- King Cruiser wreck + 2 of Anemone reef/Koh Doc Mai/Shark Point - The most challenging option but worth the effort with a great variety of dive sites. Only suitable for those with Advanced Open Water diver or higher. Read more
Silver Package Price (4 dives in total)
All dives are at Racha Yai Island
- Standard price: 11,900 Baht per student
- 1 student: 10% online discount = 10,710 baht per student
- 2 students: 15% online discount = 10,115 baht per student
- 3 or more students: 20% online discount = 9,520 baht per student
Gold Package Price (5 dives in total)
One day of diving at Racha Yai island (2 dives) plus one day at Racha Noi/Yai islands (3 dives).
- Standard price: 12,700 baht per student
- 1 student: 10% online discount = 11,430 baht per student
- 2 students: 15% online discount= 10,795 baht per student
- 3 or more students: 20% online discount = 10,160 baht per student
Platinum Package Price (6 dives in total)
One day of diving at Racha Noi/Yai islands (3 dives) plus one day at either Phi Phi islands or King Cruiser wreck (3 dives).
- Standard price: 13,500 baht per student
- 1 student: 10% online discount = 12,150 baht per student
- 2 students: 15% online discount = 11,475 baht per student
- 3 or more students: 20% online discount = 10,800 baht per student
Phi Phi National Park Fees
- As from 1st April 2016 the Thai government has introduced a National Park Fee for all visitors to Phi Phi islands of 600 baht per diver per day and 400 baht per non-diver per day.
- This is in addition to any course/trip price and will be payable in cash (Thai Baht) direct to the boat tour leader.
What's Included (no hidden extras)
- Private instruction. Read More.
- PADI Deep Diver Specialty manual (one per student).
- PADI certification costs.
- Two full day boat trips including complimentary breakfast, lunch, tea, coffee, water, snacks.
- Free transfers to/from your hotel from the following towns: Chalong, Kamala, Kata, Karon, Patong, Rawai*.
- Use of dive torch and underwater compass
- Tanks and weights rental
- Free Dive Accident Insurance – Up to one million baht per student.
*Transfers are also available from other areas around Phuket for a small surcharge. Prices available on request.
- Equipment rental: BCD, regulator, wetsuit, mask, snorkel, fins + dive computer - additional 700 baht per day
Itinerary (all times are approximate)
- Hotel pick ups: 07:00 to 8:00 a.m. depending on place of stay.
- Journey times to/from islands: Racha Yai – 1 ½ hours, Racha Noi – 2 hours, Phi Phi – 2 ½ hours, King Cruiser - 2 hours
- Return times to Chalong pier are as follows: Racha Yai (2 dives) – 15:30, Racha Noi (3 dives) – 17:30, Phi Phi (3 dives) – 18:30, King Cruiser (3 dives) - 17:00
- Large, modern and spacious dive boats (over 20 metres long).
- General facilities include: lounge areas, dining areas, toilets and fresh water showers.
- Safety equipment includes: life jackets, medical first aid kits and emergency oxygen equipment.
- All meals are freshly cooked on board - mix of Western and Thai buffet.
- Special meals e.g. vegetarian are available on request - please ask when booking.
For bookings or more info please fill in our Information Request Form.