Ever had to come up shallower just when you spotted something of interest, or been forced to cut short a superb dive? And all because you were running out of no decompression time? Ever been worried about nitrogen build up after a large number of dives in a short period? Extend your bottom time by diving with Nitrox, a gas mix with a greater oxygen content than normal air. Dive deep for longer!
- Prior to the course we will arrange for you to access the new PADI Enriched Air computer diver video online.
- Before you come to Phuket or in the comfort of your hotel watch the DVD (approximately 45 minutes long)
- Read the new Enriched Air Diver (computer) manual and complete the knowledge reviews at the end of the book.
- Go through the knowledge reviews with your instructor during the journey to the dive sites.
- Review computer use, plan and execute two dives using Enriched Air.
- Your instructor will also us enriched air on one of the dives to give you the opportunity to fully understand the benefits of extended dive time.
- Take the Enriched Air Diver exam (25 questions - multiple choice) at our office or your hotel after the trip.
- Review the exam with your instructor
Dive Site Options
Choose from four options for your dive experience:
- Racha Yai Island - Generally clear water, wonderful marine life with dives in sheltered bays make this an ideal starting place especially for those who are a little nervous. Read more
- Racha Noi and Yai Islands - A great mix of landscapes and marine life in quieter dive spots. Occasionally larger wildlife is spotted here including turtles and large rays. Read more
- Phi Phi Islands - Beautiful scenery both above and below the water with very colourful reefs and a chane of a turtle or a shark. It can sometimes be more challenging to dive here though as the sites are more open to both waves and underwater currents. Read More
- King Cruiser wreck + 2 of Anemone reef/Koh Doc Mai/Shark Point - The most challenging option but worth the effort with a great variety of dive sites. Only suitable for those with Advanced Open Water diver or higher. Read more
Gold Package Price (2 dives)
Dives are at Racha Yai Island
- Standard price: 8,900 Baht per student
- 1 student: 10% online discount = 8,010 baht per student
- 2 students: 15% online discount = 7,565 baht per student
- 3 or more students: 20% online discount = 7,120 baht per student
Platinum Package Price (3 dives)
One day of diving at Racha Noi/Yai islands OR King Cruiser Wreck OR Phi Phi islands*
- Standard price: 9,700 baht per student
- 1 student: 10% online discount = 8,730 baht per student
- 2 students: 15% online discount = 8,245 baht per student
- 3 or more students: 20% online discount = 7,760 baht per student
Phi Phi National Park Fees
- As from 1st April 2016 the Thai government has introduced a National Park Fee for all visitors to Phi Phi islands of 600 baht per diver per day and 400 baht per non-diver per day.
- This is in addition to any course/trip price and will be payable in cash (Thai Baht) direct to the boat tour leader.
What's Included (no hidden extras)
- Private instruction. Read More.
- PADI Enriched Air Diver Specialty manual (one per student).
- PADI certification costs.
- One full day boat trip including complimentary breakfast, lunch, tea, coffee, water, snacks.
- Free transfers to/from your hotel from the following towns: Chalong, Kamala, Kata, Karon, Patong, Rawai*.
- Rental of two enriched air (Nitrox) tanks per student
- Tanks and weights rental
- Free Dive Accident Insurance – Up to one million baht per student.
*Transfers are also available from other areas around Phuket for a small surcharge. Prices available on request.
- Equipment rental: BCD, regulator, wetsuit, mask, snorkel, fins and dive computer - additional 700 baht per day
Itinerary (all times are approximate)
- Hotel pick ups: 07:00 to 8:00 a.m. depending on place of stay.
- Journey times to/from islands: Racha Yai – 1 ½ hours, Racha Noi – 2 hours, Phi Phi – 2 ½ hours, King Cruiser - 2 hours
- Return times to Chalong pier are as follows: Racha Yai (2 dives) – 15:30, Racha Noi (3 dives) – 17:30, Phi Phi (3 dives) – 18:30, King Cruiser (3 dives) - 17:00
- Large, modern and spacious dive boats (over 20 metres long).
- General facilities include: lounge areas, dining areas, toilets and fresh water showers.
- Safety equipment includes: life jackets, medical first aid kits and emergency oxygen equipment.
- All meals are freshly cooked on board - mix of Western and Thai buffet.
- Special meals e.g. vegetarian are available on request - please ask when booking.
For bookings or more info please fill in our Information Request Form.