Ever admired the ease and grace with which your divemaster moves through the water? Ever wondered how that underwater photographer hung motionless as he lined up the photo? Well now is the chance to learn the tips and tricks to help you improve your buoyancy. With fun and games underwater designed to help you practice your buoyancy control you'll soon be hanging upside down without a problem.
Dive Site Options
Choose from two options for your dive experience:
- Racha Yai Island - Generally clear water, wonderful marine life with dives in sheltered bays make this an ideal starting place especially for those who are a little nervous. Read more
- Racha Noi and Yai Islands - A great mix of landscapes and marine life in quieter dive spots. Occasionally larger wildlife is spotted here including turtles and large rays. Read more
Please note that due to new government regulations to help with reef protection we can no longer offer this program at Phi Phi Islands.
Gold Package Price (2 dives)
Dives are at Racha Yai Island
- Standard price: 7,900 Baht per student
- 1 student: 10% online discount = 7,110 baht per student
- 2 students: 15% online discount = 6,715 baht per student
- 3 or more students: 20% online discount = 6,320 baht per student
Platinum Package Price (3 dives)
One day of diving at Racha Noi/Yai islands
- Standard price: 8,700 baht per student
- 1 student: 10% online discount = 7,830 baht per student
- 2 students: 15% online discount = 7,395 baht per student
- 3 or more students: 20% online discount = 6,960 baht per student
What's Included (no hidden extras)
- Private instruction. Read More.
- PADI certification costs.
- One full day boat trip including complimentary breakfast, lunch, tea, coffee, water, snacks.
- Free transfers to/from your hotel from the following towns: Chalong, Kamala, Kata, Karon, Patong, Rawai*.
- Tanks and weights rental
- Free Dive Accident Insurance – Up to one million baht per student.
*Transfers are also available from other areas around Phuket for a small surcharge. Prices available on request.
- Equipment rental: BCD, regulator, wetsuit, mask, snorkel, fins - additional 500 baht per day
Itinerary (all times are approximate)
- Hotel pick ups: 07:00 to 8:00 a.m. depending on place of stay.
- Journey times to/from islands: Racha Yai – 1 ½ hours, Racha Noi – 2 hours
- Return times to Chalong pier are as follows: Racha Yai (2 dives) – 15:30, Racha Noi (3 dives) – 17:30.
- Large, modern and spacious dive boats (over 20 metres long).
- General facilities include: lounge areas, dining areas, toilets and fresh water showers.
- Safety equipment includes: life jackets, medical first aid kits and emergency oxygen equipment.
- All meals are freshly cooked on board - mix of Western and Thai buffet.
- Special meals e.g. vegetarian are available on request - please ask when booking.
For bookings or more info please fill in our Information Request Form.