Diving Phuket: Thailand Liveaboards, Scuba Diving Trips, PADI Dive Courses
Notice: Sharkey Scuba is almost fully booked already for the Christmas/New Year period of 2013/14. If you are interested in diving with us during this period then we suggest contacting us as soon as possible to avoid diasppointment.
Who is Sharkey?
Established in 2002 Sharkey Scuba is a registered PADI dive center, Karon and Kata, known in Phuket for it's unique level of scuba diving service. Our instructors are highly enthusiastic, experienced and professional. The owners, Oui and Iain, have over 20 years of teaching and guiding experience in Phuket between them. As well as being passionate divers we also love the social side of life with regular guest dinners.
- A legally registered Thai diving center offering free dive insurance for our customers as required by Thai law.
- Fully registered with the Tourism Authority of Thailand ensuring that your rights are protected.
- VAT registered, paying appropriate taxes for our staff and business.
- All our staff are legally working and living in Thailand with appropriate work permits for the diving profession.
- A fully registered PADI dive center.
- A wide range of PADI diving courses in Phuket with Sharkey Scuba from beginner to professional.
- Independent agent advice on Thailand liveaboards, and Phuket and Phi Phi scuba diving day trips.
Phuket Scuba Diving Courses
- A wide range of PADI diving courses - with private instruction. More >>
- Discounts for advanced online bookings of Phuket dive courses - up to 20% off. More >>
- Highly experienced instructors with over 20 years of teaching experience. More >>.
- All inclusive prices - no hidden extras.
- Discounts for early bookings - up to 15% off. More >>
- Thailand liveaboards - last minute offers. More >>
- A large selection of Similan Islands liveaboard trips for all budgets. More >>.
Day Diving Trips Phuket
- Read what our customers think in our Testimonials section. More >>
- Read independent comments on Trip Advisor. More >>
- Check out our customers' Phuket and Similan trip reports in our Articles section. More >>
For bookings or more info please fill in our Information Request Form.
We hope to see you diving here with us soon. Meantime, here are some of our favourites.