Ever listened to other divers discussing marine life that you've never even heard of. Not sure whether corals are plants or animals? Now is the time to brush up and improve your knowledge of the marine environment. Learn the difference between vertebrates, invertebrates and plants and determine which is which underwater. With your new knowledge you'll never be left out of the conversation again. Spotting the difference will soon become second nature!
Dive Site Options
Choose from four options for your dive experience:
- Racha Yai Island - Generally clear water, wonderful marine life with dives in sheltered bays make this an ideal starting place especially for those who are a little nervous. Read more
- Racha Noi and Yai Islands - A great mix of landscapes and marine life in quieter dive spots. Occasionally larger wildlife is spotted here including turtles and large rays. Read more
- Phi Phi Islands - Beautiful scenery both above and below the water with very colourful reefs and a chance of a turtle or a shark. It can sometimes be more challenging to dive here though as the sites are more open to both waves and underwater currents. Read More
- King Cruiser wreck + 2 of Anemone reef/Koh Doc Mai/Shark Point - The most challenging option but worth the effort with a great variety of dive sites. Only suitable for those with Advanced Open Water diver certification or higher. Read more
Gold Package Price (2 dives)
Dives are at Racha Yai Island
- Standard price: 7,900 Baht per student
- 1 student: 10% online discount = 7,110 baht per student
- 2 students: 15% online discount = 6,715 baht per student
- 3 or more students: 20% online discount = 6,320 baht per student
Platinum Package Price (3 dives)
One day of diving at Racha Noi/Yai islands OR King Cruiser Wreck OR Phi Phi islands*
- Standard price: 8,700 baht per student
- 1 student: 10% online discount = 7,830 baht per student
- 2 students: 15% online discount = 7,395 baht per student
- 3 or more students: 20% online discount = 6,960 baht per student
Phi Phi National Park Fees
- As from 1st April 2016 the Thai government has introduced a National Park Fee for all visitors to Phi Phi islands of 600 baht per diver per day and 400 baht per non-diver per day.
- This is in addition to any course/trip price and will be payable in cash (Thai Baht) direct to the boat tour leader on the day of the Phi Phi trip.
What's Included (no hidden extras)
- Private instruction. Read More.
- PADI Underwater Naturalist Specialty manual (one per student).
- PADI certification costs.
- One full day boat trip including complimentary breakfast, lunch, tea, coffee, water, snacks.
- Free transfers to/from your hotel from the following towns: Chalong, Kamala, Kata, Karon, Patong, Rawai*.
- Tanks and weights rental
- Free Dive Accident Insurance – Up to one million baht per student.
*Transfers are also available from other areas around Phuket for a small surcharge. Prices available on request.
- Equipment rental: BCD, regulator, wetsuit, mask, snorkel, fins - additional 500 baht per day
Itinerary (all times are approximate)
- Hotel pick ups: 07:00 to 8:00 a.m. depending on place of stay.
- Journey times to/from islands: Racha Yai – 1 ½ hours, Racha Noi – 2 hours, Phi Phi – 2 ½ hours, King Cruiser - 2 hours
- Return times to Chalong pier are as follows: Racha Yai (2 dives) – 15:30, Racha Noi (3 dives) – 17:30, Phi Phi (3 dives) – 18:30, King Cruiser (3 dives) - 17:00
- Large, modern and spacious dive boats (over 20 metres long).
- General facilities include: lounge areas, dining areas, toilets and fresh water showers.
- Safety equipment includes: life jackets, medical first aid kits and emergency oxygen equipment.
- All meals are freshly cooked on board - mix of Western and Thai buffet.
- Special meals e.g. vegetarian are available on request - please ask when booking.
For bookings or more info please fill in our Information Request Form.