Prior to the course watch the PADI Rescue Diver video either online before you arrive in Phuket OR in the comfort of your own hotel. Complete some quizzes at the end of each chapter of the PADI Rescue Diver manual in preparation for the first day of your course.
- At the pool-side restaurant start by discussing with your own private instructor what you saw in the diving video and read in the PADI Rescue Diver manual.
- Next, time to get in the water. Learn and practice rescue diving skills and techniques in a custom-designed diving pool. Watch as your instructor demonstrates the rescue skills viewed on the DVD and then try them for yourself.
- Skills include: how to deal with a panicking diver, search for a missing diver, surfacing an unconscious diver and giving in-water rescue breaths.
- Continue to practice rescue techniques but this time either at Kata Beach (if conditions are OK) or from a day trip diving boat. During the day repeat all the skills learnt the previous day but this time in the open water.
- Continue to practice rescue techniques on a day trip diving boat. During your day trip to the beautiful island of Racha Yai expect the unexpected with some final rescue scenarios to test your skills learnt over the previous two days.
- Reward all your hard work with some time to explore and enjoy the beauty and variety of the local marine life.
Silver Package Price
All practice dives are at Kata Beach/Racha Yai island with the equivalent of 4 dives in total.
- Standard price: 16,900 Baht per student
- 1 student: 10% online discount = 15,210 baht per student
- 2 students: 15% online discount = 14,365 baht per student
- 3 or more students: 20% online discount = 13,520 baht per student
Gold Package Price
One day of practice dives at Kata Beach/Racha Yai island plus one day at Racha Noi/Yai islands with the equivalent of 5 dives in total.
- Standard price: 17,700 baht per student
- 1 student: 10% online discount = 15,930 baht per student
- 2 students: 15% online discount= 15,045 baht per student
- 3 or more students: 20% online discount = 14,160 baht per student
Platinum Package Price (6 dives in total)
Two days of practice dives at Racha Noi/Yai islands with the equivalent of 6 dives in total.
- Standard price: 18,500 baht per student
- 1 student: 10% online discount = 16,650 baht per student
- 2 students: 15% online discount = 15,725 baht per student
- 3 or more students: 20% online discount = 14,800 baht per student
What's Included (no hidden extras)
- Private instruction. Read More.
- PADI Rescue Diver manual (one per student).
- PADI certification costs.
- Two days of open water training with training area dependant on package chosen.
- Complimentary transfers to/from hotel for the boat trip(s) from the following towns: Chalong, Kamala, Kata, Karon, Patong, Rawai*.
- Scuba diving equipment use – Owned and maintained by Sharkey Scuba.
- Free Dive Accident Insurance – Up to one million baht per student.
- Large, modern and spacious dive boats (over 20 metres long).
- General facilities include: lounge areas, dining areas, toilets and fresh water showers.
- Safety equipment includes: life jackets, medical first aid kits and emergency oxygen equipment.
- All meals are freshly cooked on board - mix of Western and Thai buffet.
- Special meals e.g. vegetarian are available on request - please ask when booking.
For bookings or more info please fill in our Information Request Form.